Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Blog

I've created a new blog for myself because I never really used my old one (sorry guys!)
so if you're at all interested you probably want to follow this one (instead of the one i've chucked aside.)
Why do I even want a blog in the first place? To become famous of course!!! ( is it working yet?)

So I will be posting pictures I've taken, videos, behind the scenes pictures of photoshoots, my attempt at fashion, and uh other stuff like that.

And with that, I leave you with a picture of me adorned in whore makeup. (by my dear friend Hy Khong)

2 comments:

Lewis Clark said...

Good to see that you are back with new blog, this photo looks really tempting, looking forward to some amazing work.

Lewis Clark said...

Photos are not visible in the post, may be my internet connection is not that fast. :(

Post a Comment